Artist of the week: Marina

So this time i am presenting you Marina's work ;)
Marinoid (how we sometimes call her (we - hint on our LJ community past)) is pretty much always there when i break sth from my photo equipment or when i am in terrible need of advi. I am 100% sure she knows more about cameras than the whole worldwide photo community xD She is also quite handy with the camera herself. Traveling, concerts, portraits - there is nothing that this girl can not do!:)
I can't wait to see what more we can expect from her!

Links in case you wanna follow ;) 


Links in case you wanna follow ;) 
500px / blog / flickr
stay tuned for more!
xoxo
Am

2 comments:

  1. thank you, dear ♥
    but that thing about cameras is a big big overstatement))) anyway you know you can come and I am ready to speak about cameras/lenses and help if I have a solution :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. няшка ты моя =) нееет что правда то правда хД сколько раз я приходила к тебе в истерике и ты каждый раз на расстоянии тысяч миль успокаивала меня и еще успевала все починить =)

      Delete

 

flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Contact:

For more information/cooperation, contact me at: alwaysdevotedphotography@gmail.com

©Alwaysdevotedphotography - All rights reserved. My images may not be reproduced in any form without my written permission.

About


professional photographer, based in Vienna, Austria. This is a personal photo/fashion/inspirational blog which i will try to update on a regular basis. :)