In 2 days we have managed to film:
- for 12 hours
- in 37 locations (!)
- in most known and coolest architectural places in Vienna
- with perfect sunshiny weather (We have been waiting for the weather to clear up for more than a month and it kept snowing all the time. For reals)
In 2 days we have managed to:
- make our dancer's feet bleed. (Dancing the same choreography over and over again is no easy business)
- get a picture in one of the Viennese newspapers!
- spam instagram like crazy
- stretch all of our muscles
- get a ride with taxi - the whole Vienna's Transport stopped, because somebody thought it was fun to do sth fire related on Stephansplatz.
- meet the ORF (TV channel) people , who were shooting on one of our locations and inform ourselves about our future job prospects.
- leave lipstick kisses on the mirror in the elevator in Nene's building
- make breaks and eat and drink and most importantly laugh ;)
Nene talking to the "Heute" Photographer guy ;)
getting dressed again and off to the next location!
Nene being nice and explaining what we are doing ;)
Near the City Opera House