This one is for the girls

Friends. The one thing i always take enormous pride in. My girls, my support group, my confidants and partners in crime. From the early days, the highschool, the university, stepping stones into the adulthood. They say - the people you tend to surround yourself with eventually become a reflection of yourself. In that case, looking at my girls, i’m gonna be a badass, awesome, kindhearted, caring, open minded, hardworking, passionate, opinionated, talented little individual who is gonna kick some ass. I still don’t feel like i say enough thank you's for all the love and support and understanding that is always thrown my way no matter if i’m together with them or countries apart, no matter the time of day or night. So i felt that this somehow needed to be said :)




1 comments:

 

flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Contact:

For more information/cooperation, contact me at: alwaysdevotedphotography@gmail.com

©Alwaysdevotedphotography - All rights reserved. My images may not be reproduced in any form without my written permission.

About


professional photographer, based in Vienna, Austria. This is a personal photo/fashion/inspirational blog which i will try to update on a regular basis. :)