untitled

“I don't want to be there, simply because the idea of me being gone is too...scary. I want to be someone's everything. I want fire and passion, and love that's returned, equally. I want to be someone's heart... Even if it means breaking my own.” 
― S.C. StephensThoughtless

Sometimes we surround ourselves with people who make us feel like crap.  I don’t think we do it intentionally.  More times we get blinded by what we want & opposite to what we are actually getting. Sometimes we just don’t know any better. And sometimes we are the suckers who believe in best of people. Sooner or later, there comes this moment of recognition - that a nice gesture has to be repaid, favor retaken and that none of it is ever simply for free. The sooner you realize that - the better. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Contact:

For more information/cooperation, contact me at: alwaysdevotedphotography@gmail.com

©Alwaysdevotedphotography - All rights reserved. My images may not be reproduced in any form without my written permission.

About


professional photographer, based in Vienna, Austria. This is a personal photo/fashion/inspirational blog which i will try to update on a regular basis. :)