Being myself


For the first time i have this itching need to shoot everything on film.
There is a certain beauty in not knowing what will turn out and how. 
There is a certain beauty in caring enough but not too much if anything will turn out at all.
There is a certain beauty of knowing that even if you fucked up every single shot, you don’t need to think about it this exact moment.
I think i finally am at the point where i can allow myself some mistakes. 
A small part of this comes thanks to Flora <3 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Contact:

For more information/cooperation, contact me at: alwaysdevotedphotography@gmail.com

©Alwaysdevotedphotography - All rights reserved. My images may not be reproduced in any form without my written permission.

About


professional photographer, based in Vienna, Austria. This is a personal photo/fashion/inspirational blog which i will try to update on a regular basis. :)