7 in 7 post: Month October

7/7 Posts will be dedicated to 7 photos of everything possible dedicated to each month :) I will try to update exclusive material but since updating so many photologs can be tricky at times - you might have seen some of these already ;) my apologies for that ;)

OCTOBER
self-portrait taken during the Long Night of Museums in Vienna
one of my besties; 


reminiscence of spring; long forgotten edited material

french chic ;) love the harmony of this photo! and the bokeh background ;)

autumn is here

The background and the colors and the beauty!

and me.



2 comments:

  1. Hello from Russia. Beautiful post, I love your blog it's very interesting.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. спасиииииббки) рада что нравится мое маленькое творчество)
      привет Москве передавай)

      Delete

 

Followers

Blogger news

Follow on Bloglovin

500px

flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Contact:

For more information/cooperation, contact me at: alwaysdevotedphotography@gmail.com

©Alwaysdevotedphotography - All rights reserved. My images may not be reproduced in any form without my written permission.

About


professional photographer, based in Vienna, Austria. This is a personal photo/fashion/inspirational blog which i will try to update on a regular basis. :)