Paris Impressions

Foto Credit: Iheartparis
I don’t remember the last time i was in this state of happy - calm. *Not to jinx it or anything* Changing a place gives you a new perspective on the one you feel stuck at the moment - and it makes you happier. It’s amazing how little things like simply walking a new route home can change your day. Add a new city to it - and voila! You feel brand new already. 3 days is definitely way to short for Paris - but if you stop stressing about what you will manage to see or not see (and chug a bottle of wine upon arrival) - it’s enough to at least get a feeling of the city. Parisian streets, little rooftops with terraces, fresh flowers everywhere, blooming trees, french language, french waiters. It’s’ enough to make you wish you could stay.

View from the Sacré Coeur on to the city
Musée du Louvre
La tour Eiffel 

Jardin du Luxembourg
Jardin des Tuileries
Out and About
And last but never ever ever the least my peeps <3
I made a new connection to Paris - the one that is just mine. Not the one filled with hopeful memories  or stories i heard from friends. I never thought last year that i would spend my Easter holidays in Paris and look at me now ;) 
Am


2 comments:

  1. Cannot handle the loveliness of this post. Gorgeous work, you're getting better and better, even a non-professional can see that :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh little one <3 i know there is always one more level up - but i’m trying my best :) sending tons of hugs and kisses to you!

      Delete

 

flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Contact:

For more information/cooperation, contact me at: alwaysdevotedphotography@gmail.com

©Alwaysdevotedphotography - All rights reserved. My images may not be reproduced in any form without my written permission.

About


professional photographer, based in Vienna, Austria. This is a personal photo/fashion/inspirational blog which i will try to update on a regular basis. :)